Monday, January 7, 2013

THE USEFUL YOUTH.

Youth on fire! We are ablaze!
We are able , well able to overcome all impossibilities
Through God, our strength will not fail
Through man, we won't stop impacting.
Through all, making the world a peacful place.
We are youth, youthful and useful.
We are the brave soldier of the cross,
The heart beat of any nation.
... With God our patron,
Holy spirit our matron,
Human as our network, our future is wonderfully bright.
We exist to plan d exit of problems.
A solution and a remedy;our main purpose on earth.
I am a youth,therefore i am not a fool
Because in me lies the full potential.
Our laws and creeds are in a book.
That gives birth to every other books.
In it lies the mystries that gives us victories.
I am youth and that makes me a builder of the world.

Impact World Arena (I.W.A)... Inspiring Possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment